Wednesday, February 22, 2017

College, College. Oh What a Pain It Is.

So, it's been a little longer than I expected for making a post. I've been dealing with college work, even though it is just one class. I am currently taking a Public Speaking course at Barstow College, and it's just one day of the week. Doesn't sound like a problem, does it? Well, try doing a public speech at 9 in the morning when you are used to getting up an hour later (10 in the morning). I fight all the yawning, stretching, and of course, drifting off during lecture. Sometimes unsuccessfully. It sometimes also feels like I had a bottle of wine before class (although I am underage, so I have no idea the exact effects).

Sometimes I hate college work, but I know it is for the better. I just wish I had the class at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment