Sunday, July 22, 2018

Desert Sunsets.

Some people wonder why in the world I like the desert. To be honest, for photos of almost any kind, I'd rather be at a beach or in the mountains. But when it comes to sunsets (and even nighttime photos), I'd rather be here in the desert capturing beautiful shots. Now, because the overall repetitiveness of the desert, in photos, you want to find SOMETHING interesting in the foreground. That can be a random tree, a cactus, or a bird perched somewhere. Sometimes, I take pictures of objects in the direction of the sunset that allow light to flow around it and show the colors of the sunsets through it, such as this:



Most of the time, though, I try to capture the beauty of the sunset and the desert as a whole, such as all these:








And then, sometimes I like to capture the sun in an eerie, Western-movie way, like these:











No comments:

Post a Comment